OVERVIEW OF LEASING:
Please note that:
- Leasing is credit dependent,
- Leasing is not available for all items,
- Leasing requires purchase of equipment over $10,000,
- Leasing requires you reside in the U.S.A and are a U.S. citizen,
- Leasing can usually be provided for BOTH New and Used equipment,
- Leasing is a MORE EXPENSIVE option, used for the tax write-off benefit not the price benefit.
ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
FASTER & EASIER TO QUALIFY:
- Leasing is a faster and easier process than a bank loan. Bank loans typically requires 3 years of corporate and personal tax returns showing a profit on the corporation. Our Lease only requires one application to qualify and we can approve the applicant for up to $150K. Up to 90% of small businesses don't qualify for bank loans because they fail to show profits, leases provide an easy alternative. We can approve many for loans that others would not approve.
PRESERVES ON-HAND CASH:
- Leasing is an excellent way to preserve your on-hand cash. The only collateral pledged is the leased equipment. A major asset such as a personal residence, car, accounts receivable, etc. is not pledged.
LEASE ELECTRONICS JUST LIKE YOU LEASE A CAR...
- We can provide leasing of any type of electronics (audio, home theater, video) even if its USED. In most cases you will have two choices, select from our personal 'consumer' lease or business 'commercial lease' (for this you must have a business).
BUSINESS LEASE - REQUIREMENTS:
- Lease must be made through your business (located in the USA only)
- Your business must have been in business for at least 2 years
- Three trade references to support good pay habits
- Acceptable personal credit
- Lease amount from $5,000 up to $250,000.
CONSUMER LEASE - REQUIREMENTS:
- Lease must be made through you, a U.S. resident (USA residents only)
- Better than 550 credit score
- Acceptable personal credit
- Amount from $5K - $25,000 maximum
- Rates charged based on your credit rating & history
WHY IS LEASING BETTER THAN A BANK LOAN
- MINIMUM DOCUMENTATION: Bank loans often required 3yrs. corporate and personal tax returns which show a corporate profit. Our Lease only requires one short form. It is a fact that up to 90% of small businesses don't qualify for bank loans because they fail to show profits.
- NO EXTRA COLLATERAL:The only collateral pledged is the leased equipment. A major asset such as a personal residence, building, car, accounts receivable, etc. is not pledged as collateral.
- FIXED PMT: Leasing payments are fixed and not subject to changes in the Prime Rate as are bank loans.
- LOW DOWN PMT: Leasing does not require a large down payment. Banks often require 20%-40% down.
- PRESERVE CREDIT LINES: Leasing allows for the preservation of bank lines of credit which can be left open for short term borrowing.
- EASIER TO QUALIFY: Banks often don't like to lend money for "non-essential" equipement such as hi-fi gear. We think it's pretty essential ourselves. Try borrowing from a bank for 'USED' gear and only using that as collateral - good luck!
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO PAY?
- How much you pay is directly tied to your credit score - low credit scores can be funded but at a premium cost.
- A typical BUSINESS LEASE for $10K. over 36 months, with A1 credit would be $335/mo.*
- A typical CONSUMER LEASE for $10K. over 36 months, with a 725+ credit score would be $330/mo.*
- *Quotes are estimates only, subject to change and do NOT include taxes, doc. fees and insurance
WHAT ARE THE STEPS?
- Complete our short application and submit it. You should be able to do it in under 5 minutes.
- Upon approval, we will fax the lease documents to you which you sign and fax back
- Upon receipt of your signed lease documents, we'll issue our purchase order right away.
ARE THERE ANY FEES OR COSTS TO APPLY?
There are no application fees and no traditional down payment is required, a nominal documentation fee may apply. Advance monthly payments may be required depending upon the amount of the lease.
CAN I WRITE OFF MY BUSINESS LEASE EXPENSES?
Typically YES ... but this is a question best answered by your accountant. We have found usually our customers have been able to write off the lease payments through their business.